Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Love Makes You Crazy or Turn to The Dark Side

I've made it to the quarter mark in my book. I wish to be finished by the end of June, which means I should be farther in my writing than I am now. I'm not too worried because at least I'm writing. And I have hit the mark where Bethany will have to face her demons in order to save lovely Matt, the boyfriend, from death by family.
This is what I've been looking for to help motivate Bethany to endanger herself to this world who has just basically beaten the girl.What else is there to do when someone you love is on the line? Anyhow that's my update.

Wish me luck!


Here is a little drawing I did back in 2007 of no one in particular.



6 comments:

  1. I like where you're going with your book so far! And your drawing is cool, too! Good luck with the rest of your story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like where you're going with your story so far. And I like your drawing - pretty cool! Good luck with the rest of your story! :)

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. That means alot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Latedra I just love love the drawing...you are amazinggggggggg. You should post more of your art, honestly, I mean it, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Unikorna. That is so cool of you to say and think of me. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you'll post another soon :)>...Maybe an elf or a fairy...I am sooo obsessed with them.

    ReplyDelete